Welcome to the New Jersey 4-H Data Hub!
These three interactive tools are designed to:
- Explore and learn about the reach of the 4-H program based on a variety of demographic variables such as gender, race, ethnicity, and residence type.
- Discover enrollment trends within delivery modes and across different course subjects.
- Generate insightful analyses that can contribute to grant proposals, marketing materials, etc.
Navigate each tool's tabs to look at the data from different perspectives. You'll find helpful definitions to the right to aid in your research.
Helpful Definitions of Delivery Modes
- Organized 4-H Club: An organized group of youth, led by an adult, with a planned program that is carried on throughout all or most of the year. This category is broken up into community, in-school, after-school, and military clubs.
- Special Interest/Short Term Program: Groups of youth meeting for a special learning experience that involves direct teaching by extension staff or trained volunteers.
- Camping Program: Youth taking part in an Extension planned educational experience of group living in the outdoors. This category is broken up into overnight and day camping.
- School Enrichment Program: Groups of youth receiving a sequence of learning experiences in cooperation with school officials during school hours to support the school curriculum.
Select a Dashboard
Includes trends for all delivery modes in 4-H programming.
Data is based on all individual enrollments existing within 4-H Online.
Data is based on group enrollments in 4-H Online.